Meditation and Healing
Relaxation Music : Meditation and Healing is the perfect channel for Relaxation Music.The Soothing sounds of Piano, Guitar, Violin, Pads, Light Drums, Flute and Bells are so relaxing which encourage you to relax your mind,body,soul,reduce your stress and gives you inner peace.
Meditation Music : The numbers of Meditation Music which are uploaded in our channel are specially designed for the meditation purpose.Soothing sounds of pads and bells sound give you positive vibes.These kinds of Meditation music are perfect for Positive Motivation Energy and Relax Mind Body.
© Meditation and Healing © Prabin Dangol All rights reserved
The Key Health Benefits of Meditation
- It lowers oxygen consumption.
- It decreases respiratory rate.
- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
- It increases exercise tolerance in heart patients.
- It leads to a deeper level of relaxation.
- It’s good for people with high blood pressure as it brings the B.P. to normal.
- It reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
- It decreases muscle tension (any pain due to tension) and headaches.
- It helps build self-confidence.
- It increases serotonin production which influences mood and behaviour. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, obesity, insomnia and headaches.
- It helps with chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc.
- It reduces PMS (Pre- menstrual Syndrome)
- It helps with post-operative healing.
- It enhances the immune system. Research has revealed that meditation increases activity of ‘natural-killer cells’, which kill bacteria and cancer cells.
- It also reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress.
All Is Perfect – All Is Well – Namaste
“If an individual has a calm state of mind that person’s attitudes and views will be calm and tranquil even in the presence of great agitation”
Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama
Meditation is a process that transforms the mind. In this video, Deepak Chopra, M.D. discusses the basics of how to meditate. In the early stages of practice this might mean simply taking time to yourself. At a more advanced level, you can practice holding your attention on the breath, body, and internal landscape. Each stage of meditation brings about positive change within ourselves. More meditation guides with Deepak Chopra: http://www.sonima.com/tag/deepak-chop…
Spiritual teacher Deepak Chopra says meditation made such a positive impact on his life that he hasn’t missed a day in 40 years. Now, he’s demystifying the commonly misunderstood practice. Find out what it is and why you should try it.
Deepak Chopra: The Mechanics of Meditation